Week 4---Feixiao Xin


When I was younger, I was always obsessed with TV shows about vampires and witches. I love that culture, especially their wizard whisper to wind, candle (flame), and herb. But deep inside, I do not think the power existed in the real world around us. After reading “We Are Not Alone” The Shamans Of The World Tell Us, I start to find more empathy that works for invisible spirits. In the article, Fritjof Capra made a conclusion that connected these spirits with our cells or other biological parts. This could be a strong reason for us to rethink if the whisper is inspiring our hidden potency instead of calling for unknown help. Additionally, the discussion about striking a balance with nature is also impressive for me. I used to treat this corny word as a slogan for environmental protection but now I understand what peaceful emotion means to our modern lives. Last but not least, I want to share a video of a inconsistent reaction about witchcraft. A girl paid for an exorcism to be able to get along well with her mom, she succeeded and had a happier family. But it soon turned that the witch she hired was practicing fraud. I think it reveals how the ceremony works in our hearts. Here is the link.
It is a reaction video that can help to learn the plot I described more easily.

Comments

Popular Posts