Feixiao Xin----week 10


I learned a lot of religion from this class, such as shaman, Buddhism. And let me know more about Asian religion and spiritual culture. I did not know any region before I join in this class, but I am interested in the deep soul healing right now. Because I think this is an amazing thing that uses tools and protection to heal spirits. For example, the shaman is healing, protection, solving problems, bringing good fortune, avoiding misfortune) rather than "worship". Also, some ceremony from shaman-like Gut in local villages and how Mudang communicates with supernatural forces. Upon the article, “New Age Commodification and Appropriation of Spirituality” The main idea of traditions and rituals has changed. Everyone has more ways and choices to touch religions and they can access the diverse religious scriptures. Religion becomes more and more international today, there is no longer old and traditional. Right now, religion brings and connect with a business. Religious influences have no longer more access beyond traditional means. I believe I will continuously study these religions and cultures in different countries.

Comments

Popular Posts