Stacey Kling - Week 10 Blog

I learned a lot in this course, especially that there is a whole different side to seeing things and experiencing life. I learned in this class that Spiritualism can benefit everyone, whether or not they believe in the Spirit Realm or not. This includes having alternative ways of explaining things that are happening in your life, including is you have a difficult relationship with a family member, or if you are experiencing things like physical pain or disruptions in your mental health. Learning about the different topics every week really made me appreciate Spirit Studies more. The class met more than my expectations because there was a lot of academic bodies of writing that we read, which I didn't exactly expect. I thought that this class would be less structured than it was. What I enjoyed about this class was that there was a lot of room for interpretation, especially your own interpretation, and it was extremely interesting listening to my peers and their relationship/experiences with the Spirit Realm. It was really helpful to learn about things that that my life could benefit from, especially manifestation! I had a hunch that I was doing this for a long time and attributed it to luck, but now I know that is not the case. One thing that I would add to the class is more time to do things that we did a bit, like going outside or meditating, or having a ritual performed in the classroom. If I could take this class again, I definitely would!

Comments

Popular Posts