Week 10 Christian Ho

Over the quarter I have learned more about the spiritual practices that exist in this world. I've learned what other practices to could be applied to heal the human condition, and that people shouldn't be so deterred about the idea. Rather people should be more open about the idea otherwise this technique would forever be loss in the past. I now understand with the way I was raised it makes sense as to why i dismissed such concepts like spiritual practices or cultural beliefs. Instead use rational and logic understanding to In terms of expectations there was no expectation into going into this class. If anything would be introduced to the new practices that exist in this world, but other than that there was no expectations. I enjoy it overall with the different ways we went about class with the blogs, spending the day outside, and spirit box project. I have not experience a class like this in any other class so it was a nice change of pace being in this class. The flow of the class was pretty refreshing compared to other classes, though it would be nice to have more guest speakers to come in to talk about the various practices that exist. It would have been nice to actually get to go to the rock shop, but I suppose this would be for another day to go. 





Image result for sleeping outside

Comments

Popular Posts