Week 10- Natalie Velazquez

This course enhanced my knowledge on the spirit realm as a learned about it through different cultures and practices. Some of the most memorable experiences I had with the class was having a Shaman come to the class and learn about Shamanism. I've always wanted to meet a shamanism and being able to have one come to class and give their story was very interesting. My favorite experience was going to the crystal shop, as I have a love for crystals and have been missing the crystal store I go to back home in SoCal. Thanks to this class I was able to discover one up here that I can go to when I'm at Davis. Lastly, when we all meditated together and shared what we visualized was also memorable as it motivated me to do a New Moon cleansing when I got home and I made a list of things to manifest. This class exceeding my expectations as it touched upon every subject that I enjoy practicing and learning about outside of school. Before this class I was struggling a lot with my spirituality, as I felt I wasn't as strong spiritually as I have been in the past. This class helped me find my peace again and helped me reconnect with my higher self.

Comments

Popular Posts