Week 10 - Reflection

Alyssa Vang - ASA 189B - Week 10 - Reflection
     From the beginning of the quarter, I thought this class was going to be an interesting class. I thought about what we would learn and how we would learn about spirits. I loved that I was able to relate it back to my own culture religiously through shamanism, you don't see that often in a class and really rare to find. I came to this class in the beginning to see if I can relate it back to my own spirituality and see if I actually have one. Hearing everybody's stories about their experiences made me skeptical about myself because I was never able to experience anything others ever had and it made me up set that maybe I don't have one. Maybe in my my state of mind, it isn't made for it and doesn't exist. I enjoyed all the films in the class time but I think my favorite had to be Princess Mononoke, I'm not much of a person who watches films that are animated in that way, but this movie made me double think that maybe those movies aren't to bad, I'll probably give other films a try.
        As this quarter comes to an end, it's sad to hear that this class had to end, I learned a lot about the spirit world and the science world behind spiritualism. I just wish we did more physical things that have to do with spiritualism and get your own body in touch with it but I guess that's what extracurricular activities are for. During the quarter, I never thought that I would be able to be in touch with my own spirit (or even have one at most). I did a post before where I was upset and sad that I never had that experience, but as the quarter ended I was told to Manifest things that I wanted, to be positive and say that "I will pass this class" or "I am going to pass this class". As I was slowly degrading in my other class before the final exam, I decided to manifest things that I wanted and made sure I was happy about it. I had talked to myself, knowing that I can pass my final -- What made me the happiest was when my score results came in and I PASSED MY CLASS/FINAL!!!! :D Maybe I should start manifesting more things in life, it might make me a happier person, mentally and emotionally. Thank you for everything and letting me find myself <3

Comments

Popular Posts