Week 10: Rhegille Baltazar

Week 10
Rhegille Baltazar

This is it! Week 10. Unfortunately, I was unable to say my final goodbyes to the class and Professor Valverde. Overall, I've had a great experience within the class due to the environment and the community we have created in the class. I enjoyed Valverde's energy, spirit, and whimsy. She made the class highly engaging and energetic,

I have learned a number of things in regards to the spirit realm: spirituality, holistic health, and alternative forms of medicine. Most importantly, I believe that the class has given me a more critical, ontological lens when viewing medicine. I am able to critically analyze the way culture informs the medical field and truly question what is "normal" in health and healing to me.

I have enjoyed this class greatly! Thank you to Valverde, TA's, and the class. Congratulations to the Class of 2019!


Comments

Popular Posts