Week 10 - Thank you, everyone! - Thu Cao

This class is interesting. I have learned about the spirit realm, a part of our lives, which we mostly forget. Sometimes, I ask myself? Who am I? I am body or mind? Or both? And yes, I can feel they are both separate entities existing on us. I have learned the intermedia connection between the spirit realm and the physical world. Each one in each culture has a different way to connect with the spirit realm. For me also, based on my culture, my religion, my perception I find my own way to connect with my spirit realm. I find my own conception of the spirit realm. 
I enjoyed this class very much. I could say this is freestyle class. We were encouraged to share whatever we thought. I did not be forced to follow any academic conception. All we needed to do was spreading out our emotion, our felling, or whatever, anything. So, I feel free and comfortable. Sometimes, breaking out the rule may give the winds for the creative aspect. 

I learned a lot from my classmate. I love the way they make the presentations. They are very very interesting. I also like the outdoor class section. We might feel the nature while having the class. I like the section when professor talked about manifesting our dreams. Yes, just dream anything you want, put your effort and believe yourself, you will reach it someday. It is yours. 

Finally, thank you, everyone, for everything!. This world has 7.7 billion people, but we can meet each other in this class. That is the destination. I will keep everything, every moments as my beautiful memories. Thank you for joining in to my life. It becomes plentiful because of you guys. Thank you for being my classmates, my TAs, my professor. 

Best wishes to everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts