Andrea Gomez - Week 9

I think the future of spirit realm studies in academia is incredibly broad, however I would hope to just see it represented more in schools and studies. I believe that for a very long time, spirit realm studies were seen as a fridge study, occult, or even just a different vein of region studies.

But studying the spirit realm is vastly different from any of those topics. I think it has a place in academia, certainly when studying and discussing the cultural practices of others. But even in the scientific conversation, spirit realm is able to hold it own. There is a science behind item just as there is a spirituality and a mystics.

There is a taboo on the spirit realm from an academic stand point and I think it would benefit greatly from others simply having an open mind concerning its topics.
How to see in the spirit realm: A thought - Spirit Lifestyle with ...

Comments

Popular Posts