Week 10 - Yufei Liu

After taking this class, I feel like it was a great 10 weeks for me to learn new things about myself and reflect from it. I was born and raised in a family that does not adopt any particular religion. I went to the Buddhist temple with my mom almost every year to say prayers; I attended a Christian high school to study the Bible and God’s virtues; now as a college student I learn from my friends from various religions and background everyday, including atheism, Hinduism, Judaism, to Islam, and many more. I have always gave everything a chance and I have been open to learn about everyone’s perspective. However, I have never given much thought to what I actually believe in as the truth. Since I was not born into any specific religious background, I have pretty much neglected the spiritual aspect of the world. But since taking this class, I learned so much. I love this class and how different it is from rest of the other classes I have ever taken before.
Yufei Liu. (2015, September 12). Worshipper

Comments

Popular Posts