Week 10_Yueming Tan

Week 10
ASA 189
Yueming Tan
Reflection

I have tremendously enjoyed this class because I was interested in topics such as spirit and ghosts and religion from an early age. I like to listen to my classmates, sharing some of the things that they have happened that cannot be explained by science. Although I did not see the spirit with my own eyes, I think they are real. On the other hand, I enjoyed working on my final group project because I love crystals. The unforgettable field trip is at the rock shop. I saw many different crystals, and they are costly. Amethyst is my birthstone, and I believe it has magical power.

I think this class has reached my expectation. However, I think it can be more interesting. For example, we can go to an abandon to explore at night. I think this will make it easier for us to meet some spirits because I believe that the place of abandon is more powerful.

Comments

Popular Posts