Marika Candelaria - Week 9

Image
This week’s readings were mainly focused on the correlation of nature and the education of spirituality. The article which stood out to me was “Earth Song,” where they explained how the earth communicates with us and brings a sense of realization of where we are at the moment. Ever since quarantine started, I began to resonate with this kind of reflection. Recently, I have been hiking more and enjoying nature to relax a bit from home. This started to play a large role in my life because I never really had time to enjoy nature due to the busy and advanced lives we have during school. By doing this, I began to listen to nature more as well. The sound of birds, crickets, streams, and the wind blowing all contribute to my reflection in the present. This article also reminded me of the guest speaker who discussed spiritual healing and nature. They even discussed how they predicted COVID-19 due to the Earth’s energy changing. During this time, I think that it is vital to realize the environment around us and how we could use spiritual healing to reflect and understand how humanity is treating our earth today. One question I have-- How can we bring awareness for people who do not know about spiritualism and how we treat our earth? What could we do as a community to reflect on our actions during this time?

Comments

Popular Posts